What Will Apple Launch In 90 Hours From Now? iPhone SE2, AirPower and More
Next week, Apple will be hosting its March 2019 event. Tech enthusiasts are all looking forward to what the Cupertino-based tech company has in store for us.
So what will be the Apple products expected to be presented on the event? Well, here is the list of the items likely to be launched:
But First… When Is The Event?
The event is said to be on the 25th at 10:00 am Pacific Time (1:00 p.m. Eastern Time). It will be held at the Steve Jobs Theatre, Apple Park.
On the software of things, there are a number of treats that tech enthusiasts and especially Apple fans would be excited for. These are:
- Apple News Service — According to a report, it’s going to cost $9.99 a month. It will give Apple News users unlimited access to stories from paywalled sites like The Wall Street Journal.
- Streaming TV Service — Unfortunately, the cost of this is still unknown.
- Apple Play — Reports said that it will be an iPhone credit card partnership with Goldman Sachs and will have special features in the Wallet app unavailable to standard credit cards.
- iOS 12.2
For this part, we will be excluding the iPhone SE 2. The fact that there hasn’t been any solid or very convincing rumors or leaks to support its existence, it’s probably safe to say that it won’t be appearing anytime soon. Add in to the fact that the iPhone XR, the 2018 budget iPhone model, is rumored to be getting a sequel, the chances of the iPhone SE2 coming are very, very low. But hey, who knows, Apple might surprise us.
As for the hardware devices expected to be present at the event, we have:
- iPad mini 5
- 2019 iPad Air 10.5 inches — This is already up for pre-order and will be available next week.
- AirPods 2
- 7th generation iPod touch
Are you excited for the upcoming Apple event? Which of these devices are you most excited about? Tell us in the comment section below.