Sony PlayStation 5 Release Date Detailed: Will Likely Launch in 2020, Not This Year, Pachter Claims

Daphne Planca
12:30 PM

Wedbush Securities well-known tech analyst Michael Pachter just recently mentioned that the release date of the PlayStation 5 has a very low probability to happen this year. This latest information is very effective un quashing all rumors. Days ago, many reports suggested that the PS4 successor could launch as soon as this year.

Pachter stated that the next-gen console of the electronics company Sony is expected to arrive very early next year but more likely a 2020 release date. A slim 25 percent chance that the PlayStation 5 will likely be launched next year whereas a higher 75 percent probability will be released in 2020.

No official statements from the Sony confirmed about this latest report but will not likely do so any time soon. These suggested dates are still speculated as of now. However, it is very interesting to know the opinions from the analysts and industry insiders about the much-anticipated PS5 console, which will probably succeed as a popular console.

According to Beebom, the exact date of the PlayStation 5’s release is a bit hard to pinpoint, especially now that the Sony has not given any pointers. However, the company may advance it since the sales of its predecessor, the PlayStation 4, slowed down over the past few months.

Back in 2013, the PlayStation 4 console was released seven years after the launch of its predecessor, the PlayStation 3. The PS4 Pro, which is the enhanced PS4, was unveiled by the end of 2016 with ultrahigh definition media streaming and 4K/high-definition resolution gameplay.

The original PlayStation was launched way back in 1994 while the PlayStation 2 was released back in 2000. In the whole PlayStation lineup, the PS2 is the most popular console and the most popular gaming console in history. This console successfully achieved the sales of over 155 million units globally.

So, what are your thoughts on the latest release date of the PlayStation 5? Let us know by writing in the comment section below.

Tags: , , , ,

About Daphne Planca
Daphne is a freelance journalist, writer, and copy editor with more than 4 years of experience. She also teaches English as a Second Language for students in various age ranges globally.Email Daphne- daphne@73buzz.com
https://www.73buzz.com/sony-playstation-5-release/
Share This Post

Related Post