Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 Latest Rumors, Release Date and Exclusive Features
Samsung Galaxy Tab S4, the next best tablet to come out from the brand, is rumored make an official appearance at the IFA in September this year. While there are ample reasons to buy the product, there are also enough explanations that can be given for not waiting for the device.
As the release date of Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 tablet approaches, rumors and latest updates on its features, design, and pricing are beginning to gain grounds. Listed below are unique features and specifications of Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 that will entice you to choose it instead of other older versions of the brand.
Why is Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 Better in Comparison to Galaxy Older Versions?
1) Galaxy Tab S4 is expected to hit the market with a complete set of Android Oreo and other special features. Samsung is likely to fit the tablet with Android 8.1 Oreo, similar to Galaxy Note 9 and Project Treble, for faster software updates.
2) If you are already holding on to an older version of Galaxy tablet, you might want to stick on to it since it is cheaper. However, the software support for these devices will most likely end soon since Samsung usually upgrade its flagship with software updates for two years. Bug fixes and security patches could be extended for a while more.
3) Few new software features are kept exclusive for newer devices because of limitations in the hardware on older tablets and phones.
4) Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 must be your choice if you are looking for a high-performance tablet since it promises to include excellent hardware upgrades in critical areas.
5) While Galaxy Tab S3 features Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 820 processor, the new S4 tablet will have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, a new generation chip. The new processor will include a better and longer battery life and better gaming.
6) Further, Tab S4 will include 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage space for games and other files. Samsung’s new offering will come with a microSD card slot for expanded storage.
7) The new tab will have a 16:10 aspect ratio with a 10.5-inch display. According to the leaked information, the resolution will be 2560×1600 pixels, thereby enabling the user to play games or to work.
8) Rumored Infinity Display design on the Galaxy Tab S4 will help eliminate the bezels on the side of the display, which in turn will give an all-screen experience.
Other Options Available
If a new and cheaper tablet is what you are looking for, there are many options out there, one being Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S3 which is an extremely efficient tablet. This tablet is solid and will get even better once it gets upgraded to Android 8.0 Oreo this month.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 Latest Rumors and Possible Release Date
As per the leaks coming out, it seems like the Galaxy Tab S4 will be even better than the already successful Galaxy Tab S3. The leaked specifications include a Snapdragon processor with a lot of RAM and internal storage. It also has Android Oreo along with a sizable display that will bring the company’s Infinity Display to the Galaxy Tab line.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 is not expected to release in May or June as speculated earlier. It will most probably launch at the time when Samsung announces Galaxy Note 9.