PlayStation 5 Release Date Hinted In Call Of Duty Job Posting
There have been numerous reports about the future Call of Duty and recently a job posting has been publicized. The job description on the said post appears to hint the release of the much-anticipated gaming console, PlayStation 5.
Segment Next stated in its article that in case Call of Duty will be released out next year it is likely that the upcoming Sony PlayStation 5 will also be launched in 2019 as well. But then again, you are all reminded that this is an unannounced title and it is not yet certain when this video game will be coming out. It can be recalled that the PS5 has been supposed to be making its first appearance around 2020, thus this piece of information is in contrary to the previous rumor.
On the other hand, it appears that while Call of Duty is heading towards Battle Royale as of this moment that might not permanently be the case. As a matter of fact, it seems that this unannounced video game title will once again feature a campaign mode. This basically means that there might also be a single player portion of the game.
In case you’re interested in applying for the Narrative Scripter job, here are the requirements:
- A cinematic ear for dialogue pacing.
- A strong desire to bring life to game characters through a naturalistic and cinematic implementation of vocal performance.
- A strong interest and passion for First Person Shooter (FPS) games
- The ability to dissect and discuss level design in recent games.
- A broad understanding of both multiplayer and single player game design.
- Familiarity with game editor tools such as Radiant, Unreal, Unity or Crytek Editors a plus.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Lua, or similar scripting language.
- Self-motivated with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Prior internship or game development experience a plus.
What can you say about the idea that the PlayStation 5 will be released in 2019? Please don’t hesitate to tell us your opinions in the comment section below.