iOS 11 Jailbreak: Fliza For Electra iOS 11 Jailbreak Tool Now Available
Popular jailbreak tool and filesystem browser Filza took now officially supports iOS 11. This means that it will now usable with the equally awesome Electra iOS 11 jailbreak tool.
While there have been a number of file browsers that can be used on jailbroken and non-jailbroken iOS 11 devices, they have all been forked versions of the original Filza jailbreak tweak. The feature list for Filza File Manager is pretty large.
While the Cydia entrance for this jailbreak tweak does not presently consider its iOS 11 compatibility, it does unquestionably work as expected. However, you should grab Fliza file manager from the developer’s repo by heading to tigisoftware.com/cydia/ and add it as a source in Cydia first in the place of default repos by Saurik.
File viewers: Media player, Hex editor, Text editor, SQLite Editor, IPA Installer, DEB Installer, Web viewer, Terminal ….
– Powerful files copy/move design, just a few taps
– Execute shell scripts and apps just few tap
– Cloud services: Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, WebDAV, FTP, SFTP
– SQLite Editor designed for the large query works well with over 100k+ rows in the result– Supports SMB (Windows File Sharing)
– Search files and folders quickly
– Download normal/html file in easy way: copy html link to Pasteboard, and paste it to the destination folder
– Explore files in list view mode or grid view mode, with thumbnail
– Black theme and white theme, custom folder icon, file extension icon,
– Compress zip file, decompress zip/7z/rar/tar/tar.gz/gz …
– Manage Music library easily: import/export/delete/rename … just do same as the normal file
– Install and extract DEB/IPA file, view DEB/IPA file information
– And more features …
If you spend much time in the iOS filesystem then you’ll surely be really happy to have this app on your jailbroken device. If you want to use the original yet the best version of Filza then you can download now by heading over to Cydia and downloading it from the aforementioned repo.
What is your experience with Fliza app on iOS 11 Jailbroken device? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.