iOS 11.3.1 Electra Jailbreak: Step-By-Step Jailbreaking Process Detailed
The iOS 11.3.1 Electra jailbreak from CoolStar is now released publicly. In case you’re new to the jailbreaking scene and you don’t have any idea on how to liberate your iOS device here are some reminders and the step-by-step process that you can follow.
Important Points To Keep In Mind Before Jailbreaking Your iOS Device
Before you begin jailbreaking your device using iOS 11.3.1 Electra jailbreak, here are some important points to keep in mind:
iOS 11.3.1 Electra jailbreak supports the subsequent iOS 11 versions:
- iOS 11, iOS 11.0.1, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3
- iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2, iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1, iOS 11.2.5, iOS 11.2.6, iOS 11.3 and iOS 11.3.1
iOS 11.3.1 Electra jailbreak doesn’t support the subsequent iOS 11 versions
- iOS 11.4
- iOS 11.4.1 which is presently in beta
iOS 11.3.1 Electra jailbreak supports all of the iOS 11 compatible iOS handsets:
- iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 2nd generation 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 1st generation 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad
- 5th generation, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
- iPod touch 6G
- Ensure that you take a comprehensive backup of your iOS device using iTunes.
- Make sure that your handset has ample battery level for the jailbreak procedure to be finished
- The Electra Jailbreak for iOS 11.3.1 – iOS 11.2 has just been launched. With that, it is recommended to wait for the initial problems to be solved before trying it out. Nonetheless, if you wanted to take the risk you can just follow the instructions below.
Step-By-Step Process Of Jailbreaking Your iOS Device Via iOS 11.3.1 Electra Jailbreak
STEP 1: Download the most current version of iOS 11.3.1 Electra jailbreak (Electra1131) from https://coolstar.org/electra.
Reminder: You have to make sure that you choose the non-developer [vfs] version in case you aren’t a registered Apple developer. Meanwhile, the developers can download the developer [multipath tcp] version.
STEP 2: Download Cydia Impactor on your PC and start launching it.
STEP 3: Connect your iOS device to your computer using an MFi-certified Lightning cable.
Reminder: The Cydia Impactor must identify your iOS device. In case it does not, you have to make sure that you “Trust” your computer from your iOS device through the pop-up, and vice-versa.
STEP 4: Tick and drag the Electra1131.ipa file over the Cydia Impactor window.
STEP 5: Sign in using your Apple ID when prompted.
STEP 6: The Cydia Impactor will now start installing the iOS 11.3.1 Electra jailbreak (Electra 1131) application on your handset.
STEP 7: The moment it was installed, you must head to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management and tick on Apple ID.
STEP 8: Afterward, tick on the blue Trust button, and then tick on the red Trust button inside the popup that appears.
Reminder: Before you proceed to the next step, CoolStar recommends you to enable the Airplane Mode, disable your passcode/Touch ID/Face ID, disable Siri, and reboot your iOS device. Taking these extra steps isn’t compulsory, but appears to intensify the tool’s success rate.
STEP 9: After doing the aforementioned steps, tick the Electra icon from your Home screen and then tick the Jailbreak button in the application.
Reminder: The tool will start jailbreaking your iOS device and it must respring afterward.
STEP 10: After respringing, you must look for Cydia on your Home screen.
Reminder: In case you don’t see Cydia after jailbreaking your handset using the iOS 11.3.1 Electra jailbreak (Electra1131), you must re-launch the Electra jailbreak app and keep on trying up until it does.
That’s all; hopefully, you’re able to liberate your handset using the iOS 11.3.1 Electra jailbreak (Electra 1131) in your first try. Also, please share your jailbreaking experience with us in the comment section below.