Did Apple Just Register The Rumored 2018 iPad Pro 3 In The ECC?
Two new Apple devices have been filed on the Eurasian Economic Commission (ECC). These are iPad models which will be for sale on Russia and other markets in the region and will be running on iOS 12.
The Two iPads
Earlier in July, Apple registered five new tablet models, namely the A1876, A1934, A1979, A2013, and A2014. But now, just recently, two new models have been added: A1895 and A1980 which was spotted by a French website called Consomac.
According to reports, the two new tablet models will be running on iOS 12. Given that it will was filled on the ECC, these products will be sold in Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Russia.
Is The Rumored iPad Pro 3?
According to recent reports, well-known analyst Ming-Chi Kuo of KGI Securities predicted that two new iPad models are said to be coming this fall. The first device will be a 12.9-inch model, while the other is an 11-inch model which will be similar to the 2017 10.5-inch model. These upcoming iPads might be named iPad Pro 3 that will be featuring Face ID.
Rumored Specs & Features
- Back in November of 2017, it was reported that at least one of the iPad will be ditching the Home Button and will feature an edge-to-edge screen, replacing the Touch ID with Face ID – hence the Face ID iPad.
- On October 2017, Ming-Chi Kuo predicted that it will include TrueDepth Camera for Animoji and Face ID. In fact, just recently, a leak was announced on Twitter saying that AvartarKit is coming to iPad.
- A bigger screen – The 10.5-inch model will be bumped up to 11 inches.
- iPad Pro 3 will have a second display where both screens are detachable and that the other screen will be used as a touch-pad style keyboard.
- Regarding its processor, iPad Pro 3 is rumored to pack with an A11X Bionic.