Cydia Receives New Tweaks Ahead Of Electra iOS 11.3.1 Jailbreak Public Release
Lately, the jailbreak community has been receiving good news after good news. This time around, Cydia got updated with a bunch of new tweaks ahead of iOS 11.3.1. jailbreak’s public release.
The New Tweaks
Cydia has received a bunch of new tweaks that will no doubt going to get the jailbreak community excited. The new tweaks are:
- SpringPlus 11
- Hapticlock – this will allow users to check the time via hatpic feedback.
- FastDelete – lets users delete items with the use of the backspace key.
- FloatingDock – allows users to install iPad dock style.
- CountMyMessage – counts the number of messages received in the Message app.
- CallBlocker – as the name implies, this tweak that helps users in block people from calling their number.
With this update, it’s a clear indication that CoolStar’s iOS 11.3.1 jailbreak tool public is definitely near. As for when probably sooner than expected.
A Warning From Apple
Regardless of whatever people say, jailbreaking a device is dangerous if one doesn’t know what they’re doing. This is why jailbreakers usually keep two phones; one as their main phone and the other for jailbreak purposes.
With this, Apple has released an article that warns people about jailbreaking. According to the article:
- It will eliminate security layers that were designed to protect your personal information and the device, leaving it vulnerable to hackers.
- It can lead to instability where the device will be experiencing frequent and unexpected crashes. Aside from that, it will also cause built-in and third-party apps to freeze, and lose data.
- It can shorten the device’s battery life.
- Another negative effect of jailbreaking is that it can cause the device to drop calls. In addition to that, it will also cause unreliable data connections and delayed or inaccurate location data.
- Aside from crashes and freezes, jailbreaking can also cause some services on the device to be disrupted or no longer function. Even receiving notifications will have some issues.
- Lastly, jailbreaking can cause the device unable to apply for future software updates.
So what do you think about new Cydia tweaks? Also, do you agree with the dangers listed by Apple in regards to jailbreaking? Tell us in the comment section below.