Best 'Black Friday' 2017 Deals: Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart
A lot of people are waiting for the Black Friday 2017 and the much-anticipated event is almost here. With that, here are some great deals for the upcoming occasion.
Best Deals on Black Friday 2017
Just in case you’re interested in one of the products listed below, then this is the best Black Friday deal that you shouldn’t miss.
- Amazon Echo Dot for $29.99 (save $20). This deal is inexpensive than Prime Day’s price of $34.99 and Black Friday’s 2016 Price of $39.99. As a matter of fact, this is the lowest price ever for the Echo Dot, which makes it a must buy.
- Amazon All-New Echo for $79.99 (save $20). This is a new model, but the original Echo was obtainable for $89.99 on Prime Day 2017 and $139.99 on Black Friday 2016. All-New Echo is better than all previous offers for its forerunner.
- Amazon Echo Plus for $119.99 (save $30). This is fresh for Black Friday 2017 and it’s a very awesome deal on what will be a red-hot item.
- Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote for $24.99 (save $15). This is the lowest price for this bundle since it was not discounted at all on Prime Day 2017. Meanwhile, its previous price was $29.99 on Black Friday last year.
- Free Amazon Prime Membership Trial – Obtain free two-day shipping on most of the items including those for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. This is a must have to acquire the best entree to Amazon Black Friday deals and it can be void with no change inside 30 days. This lets you get all your holiday sales shopping done first.
- Sharp 50-inch LED 2160p Smart 4K Ultra HD Roku TV for $179.99 (save $320). Although this may not only be the best TV deal so far, it is still a top deal overall for Black Friday 2017. It can be recalled that on Black Friday last year, Best Buy offered a 49-inch Toshiba 4k HD TV for only $199.99. This year’s offer is an inch larger and $20 less expensive. Unluckily, this deal will not be available online.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus with qualified activation with $350 savings. Target is also offering the same deal but with a $300 gift card. Best Buy’s direct savings of $350 is a better offer and it also delivers the buyers more flexibility. It seems that Best Buy recently increased this deal too from $300 (based on the ad) to $350. It is definitely the best Samsung Galaxy smartphone Black Friday deal out there.
- Toshiba 55-inch Class LED 2160p w/ Chromecast 4K Ultra HD TV for $279.99 (save $220). The Toshiba 55-inch 4K TV offer combines a great discount with a quality set is in-store only. Apart from that this TV has very good reviews.
- Free $300 Walmart Gift Card with purchase of Apple’s iPhone X, iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus. Walmart is the only store giving a $300 gift card for buying an iPhone X. This is the Best Black Friday 2017 iPhones deal.
- Google Home Mini + $25 Shopping Offer for $29 (save $20). A lot of other stores are giving away the Google Home Mini for the same $29, but the advantage of buying it at Walmart is that it includes a $25 Shopping offer towards a future purchase when bought through Google Express. With this being included the net purchase price is an awesome $4 only.
- Google Home + $25 Shopping Offer at $79 (save $50). A lot of other stores are again matching Walmart’s price but an added $25 voucher offer for purchasing through Google Express makes the net purchase price an unsurpassed $54.
- Sharp 55-inch Class 4K (2160P) Smart LED TV (LC-55P6000U) for $298. Other retailers are offering cheaper 55-inch 4K TVs on Black Friday this year, but what makes this deal notable is the brand and quality. It is Walmart’s featured Black Friday 2017 deal.
These are the great deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and Walmart this coming Black Friday 2017. Which deal do you think is the best for you? Please share it with us through our comment section below.