7 Days Diet Plan For A Super-Flat Belly
For some, it might feel like a “dream come true”. Others might find it too good to be true. After all, who wants to look like a puffer fish in their favorite outfits. Jokes apart, sporting a flat belly is not easy and can be like an obsession for some of us. Having a flat belly is no child’s play. A flat belly requires many sacrifices. Endless hours of workout and giving up on a number of tempting food items. Resistances are hard and not everyone can pursue them. Many people leave the fight to achieve a flat belly early on.
Let us enlighten our readers that sometimes it’s those small things that make a huge difference! If we say getting a flat belly in a week is achievable then it may sound frivolous to you. Imagining a super flat stomach in just 7 days can seem like daydreaming. Well, but we persist on our statement and you can count on us.
A flat belly is a possible phenomenon with few changes in your daily food intake. We would like to present some workable and trustworthy 7 days flat belly diet tips to help you reduce that pouch. All you are required to do is follow our instructions given below, religiously. Here we go!
- Remove caffeine, refined sugar, alcohol and processed food from your food intake. Include juices, brown sugar, smoothies and fresh vegetables during your meal time.
- Enjoy a cheat day once a week. Sacrificing your favorite processed food items might not come very easy so you have the right to indulge once in a week. Go for a bowl full of ice cream or donuts you craved for.
- Take fish in your meals. Choose Salmon and Tuna fish, which are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids. This nutrient helps in maintaining a good weight and satisfies your hunger pangs for a tasteful meal.
- Refrain from leaving home without breakfast. Make sure you definitely take the morning meal. Plus, ditch the habit of late night snacking totally. This will help your metabolism to perform and burn calories more efficiently.
- Avoid carbonated drinks. If you are the drinker of soft or carbonated drink then get ready to discard the bottles from your refrigerator. Carbonated drinks are quite high in calories, which acts as an enemy to a flat belly.
- Go for probiotic yogurt. Yogurt is a good source of calcium and aid digestion of food. Probiotic yogurt can easily satisfy your craving for sugary food item while helping your system digest food efficiently.
- Reduce salt intake in food. High amounts of salt in our food can cause our stomach to puff. As salt attracts more water, it also results in water retention and easy fat gain. Staying away from too much salty food items is a good idea.
We hope that you will follow these 7 simple tips for 7 days and see a visible difference in your belly fat. Share the secrets with others or comment on your suggestion in the below section. We are waiting to hear from you.
Image Credit: 1